Saturday 14 October 2017

Day 37

Dearest Hannah
Day 37 of writing to you and although it is day 37 it should be day 38 but I actually missed writing a letter to you! I know, what's becoming of me! 



I think actually it shows how good yesterday was! 

Yesterday morning you took the kids to school and came back home to me. It was so lovely bring here and waiting for you to return. 

When you did we cuddled up, watched some tv and then made love. It was absolutely perfect. 

Exactly as we said we would; lots of sex and in different positions and styles. It was wonderful. 

We then stopped, cuddled on the sofa and watched apprentice whilst eating cake. I was so happy. It is exactly what I image our life together will be like. Obviously not all the time but we will have moments just like that; or at least I hope we will! 

We then went off for our little night away in premier inn, Helston. 

The hotel was lovely, just as the staff were. We booked in, arranged a late dinner and went into the room. You went to the toilet and changed into this amazingly beautiful skimpy outfit whilst I got dressed in my white shirt, blue tie and blue waist coat. I was all dressed up and you seemed to love that! 

Again, we had wonderful and long sex and was amazing! As the dinner wasn't until 8pm we stayed in bed and watched TV. 

We did get dressed and go to dinner. It wasn't the best meal but we did stuff ourselves and returned back to watch Ant-Man before we went to sleep. It was such a wonderful and amazing day. I really loved that! 

Today started off with a bit of a moan about the rough night in the hotel. It was rather choppy. We got up, ate breakfast and returned back to the hotel for, guess what, more sex. We have had some amazing close moments these last few days. 

Sadly, our plans changed due to A getting Croup. He was bad enough for your mum to worry and take him to the hospital. We abandoned our plans and went to join them. I really didn't mind. I would have done exactly the same in your position! Kids come first everytime. 

He is fine though. Bit chesty, clingy and coughing intermittanyly but okay. He just needs to be rested. 

Tonight he will be on the blow up mattress with you and I'll be on the sofa bed whilst you monitor him. Again, I don't mind; I would do exactly the same. 

We are currently watching Guardians of the galaxy. We have had a little spat. It's only because I felt a tiny but isolated and cornered and not really included with the film watching. L had her laptop out, getting me, despite asking her to stop, to help with her games. We have corrected that now, we have had a break and you notice I'm "off". I get that I may seem spoilt and grumpy and I am sorry. I just thought it would be different based on what you said earlier. I get things change sometimes due to circumstances but you know me, I just don't do well with change! 

I'm not sure about tonight; I don't know if we will get any time together or if it will just be us going to sleep after getting A down. But, I suppose we will see. 

I really do hope he feels better and gets better. It's not nice when they are sick and need support. It really pulls on the guilt we have as parents. I'll make sure I will keep him in my prayers for healing. 

I love you so much and sorry I'm grumpy at times. You mean the world to me and have made the last couple of days amazing for me; something that's not happened in a very long long time. 

Love you, 

Martyn