Tuesday 3 October 2017

Day 27


Dearest Hannah
Day 27 of writing to you and I can’t quite believe that I have made it a month doing these letters to you.

Today is a weird one for me.
I feel totally out of it and out of sorts. I have some weird throat cold or infection and it is really pulling my throat quite tight. The plus side however is my MD; due to the fact that a side effect to md is a higher produced enzyme which although attacks and then weakens your muscles it does fight off anything sickly quite quickly.

This means that I won’t have anything for more than a few days and if my maths is correct I will be feeling myself again by Thursday.
The downside is that I am in that middle stage. For most people they feel groggy, achy and tired and then they are hit with whatever is coming at them. I, however, have that middle stage for a couple of days and then it disappears. Yay for MD!

This just means that today I am a little tired, drained and spaced out so I haven’t been my usual self; something that I really apologise for.
You decided to ring me this morning which was lovely before you went to work. You were reluctant but you went and I am ever so proud of you for. It isn’t easy going to work when you really don’t want to!

Work was a little rubbish in places but you plodded on and did what you needed to do.
You then rung me on the way home and whilst you were at home.

To be honest I can’t really remember what we spoke about other than me apologising for being ill and explaining that there isn’t anything to worry about. I know we watched Eastenders together but even then I can only remember snippets.
I am sorry that I am not more on it today and that I may be a little off but it really isn’t a reflection of you! If anything, all I want to do is be with you whilst I am like this.

Someone to just be with me and for me to know that I am not alone and I don’t have to worry about any adulating! I could be wrapped in my blanket, lying down and not have to worry because my person is on top of it all.
This is always a downside of this distance that I know we often feel when the other person is in need.

The only real active thing I have down today is finish my owl. I am not totally sure that it is finished or not but I have placed it in the frame anyway and worst case I can unclip it out and tidy bits up that I can see when I am more with it.
I love you lots and miss you just as much.

You are my person and my love and for that I am most truly happy about.
8 more sleeps and I will be with you. That brings me so much comfort.

Until our chat tonight.

Love you,
Martyn