Wednesday 11 October 2017

Day 35


Dearest Hannah
Day 35 of writing to you and today’s letter is an exciting one. So much so that I think it will definitely be short.

We had a really late night last night but chatted for a while and the time went quite quickly until we realised the time.
Today we had our little family time of watching Bake Off. It has become a feature that Will is looking forward to each week and he set himself up, with his beanbag, next to the phone so we all could chat. I love that there is a special moment with you and him. I am sure next week when you are here that he will really love it; probably as much as you!

Today is a short letter because there’s only one thing that I want to talk about and that is tomorrow!
Tomorrow is the day that we are together again. You have been busy getting bits sorted for it; I know how much you love birthdays so I know you are going to try and make it as special as possible.

I am just looking forward to seeing you. Spending a birthday with someone I love, being able to cuddle, kiss and just spend time with each other.
I can’t wait to smell you, touch you, kiss you and make love to you. I know you have been looking forward to exactly the same thing. I know you have been really thinking about us sexually too and I love that! These next few days will be amazing and perfect for us both, I am sure.  

1 more sleeps and you and I will be one again. It may be my birthday but I have already got the best present that I could ask for back in April. I love you so much. Bring on tomorrow.
Love you,

Martyn