Friday 22 September 2017

Day 16

Dearest Hannah,
Day 16 of writing to you and day 2 of writing whilst I'm with you!

Just being here is wonderful! 

Last night we had the kids, I helped with A's homework and he really seemed to get what I was trying to teach him; I can't wait to see how well he does. I tried to help Midge with her spelling but what seemed apparent is that I should help every day and not just a few minutes before. I have had the idea to video chat the kids for 5 minutes every night, show them some techniques and help them succeed with their homework. 

After the kids had finally settled we got into bed. It was lovely just to lay next to you. I had kind of ruined one of my birthday presents where I didn't bring my pjs down so you gave me my Avengers ones early! I absolutely love them; perfectly comfortable and my kind of geeky! 

We stayed in bed and watched Tv and I laid next to you holding your hand. You have no idea how much I felt at home within your fingers. 

We later cuddled, kissed and then made love. I adored every second. I took in every second, look, touch, kiss and movement. Just being one with you was so perfect. 

We then fell asleep holding each other. A perfect end to a perfect night. 

This morning we got up, took the kids to school came home and practically spent the day having sex. Hot, messy, intense and fantastic sex. Just like we haven't seen each other in weeks.....oh wait. ;) 

I know you're self conscious about things and I suppose I am too but you have nothing to worry about. It was, like every other time, perfect. 

You are sore though. Your back is hurting, your neck is sore and, well, your lady area is causing problems too.

For the moment we are laying here before the school run and I'm letting you rest as much as possible. 

That time was lovely. Was nice just to rest with you. You're now currently picking the kids up whilst I wait in the car. Thought it would be perfect time to write to you more! 

I'm feeling pretty tired now. I think I forget that I'm disabledat times! I have been frustrated at my lack of ability to do a few things once we got up. I even felt more restricted moving and walking to the car. I know we joke about it but I do think I forget. I end up doing so much myself every day that I forget that I'm dosabled until I am struck with things I am struggling with. I then become increasingly frustrated as the action seems like something anyone should be able to do! 

But, as you kindly reminded me a few minutes ago, I have done a lot of physical activity this morning and am in a house that isn't designed for me so I am bound to feel like that! 

You always find a way to understand me and get how I'm feeling. I do love you so much for that!

Thank you for being my other half, the place where I feel like I'm home and the place I finally fit. I love you so much and would do anything for you, my true love. 

Love you, 

Martyn