Saturday 23 September 2017

Day 17

Dearest Hannah,
Day 16 of writing to you and day 3 of writing whilst I'm with you!


Today has been amazing! 

Last night we actually had an early night. You had fallen asleep before the kids went up to bed and I ended up sending them up. It was okay and ended up alright in the end with only a few teething problems. Not long after you woke back up and we laid together and watch tv. It was, once again, just perfect being by your side. You were so tired that you started falling back to sleep in the middle of master chef so we stopped it and went to bed; I can't remember the last time you and I were in bed by 10.30pm! 

I slept in a bit which was lovely! 

Apart from a little trouble with A I think the morning before the kids went to your mum's was good. 

We then stayed in our pjs, watched the end of master chef and then had pretty awesome sex! It was amazing. I felt so close to you and really connected. 

We popped into town to grab some food for our roast as well as some snacks for film time. 
I don't know why but I feel so comfortable when you push me in my chair. I don't worry as much as just feel totally relaxed. 

We came home. Prepped dinner and put on Captain America: the winter soldier on. I love watching my geeky superheroes with you. I love how excited you get and how I can share little insight bits without you getting pissed off with me. 

Then finally we had our roast. It was delicious! We had it all inside a Yorkshire pudding and loved every mouthful! After we finally watched Avengers 2: Age of Ultron. Just wonderful again. 

Today has been perfect and I have loved every second of it. It has been a perfect day of just you and me. 
I know we won't always have these days but it does make me what a future with you will be like and, to be honest, I absolutely can't wait. 

I hate that I have to leave tomorrow. I know I will hate having to part again. The only comfort is knowing that these last few days have been incredible and that we only have another 18 days to wait until we see each other again. 

Love You, 

Martyn