Sunday 24 September 2017

Day 18

Dearest Hannah,
Day 18 of writing to you and day 4 of writing whilst I'm with you; although today is much sadder. 

Last night was a little bit rough for me which was a massive shame considering how wonderful and perfect our day was. 

It didn't matter what I tried I couldn't really get comfortable or have a solid amount of sleep. 

This morning was lovely though. 
I had woken up before you so played on my phone. I would say that I did watch you sleep but it does feel a little creepy when it is written like that; I'm sure you know what I mean though! 

We then cuddled and had a wonderful and intimate closeness before the kids came home. 

We did our normal kitchen magic and both made a lovely mackerel and bacon breakfast. I love how our connection works in lots of different ways. It really is a good sign when we do things together; even if it is just cooking a meal together. 

The children came home and we spoke to your mum a little bit. Then we had the most perfect afternoon. 

The kids played games and just entertained themselves whilst we watched Civil War and cuddled under a blanket. I think you really enjoyed it. 

Then came to leaving. The hardest part of the distance relationship. 

I never like it. We seem to be working so perfectly together, have the much spoken about connection in every way, laugh and love and just be us. A unit. Something that can't be broken. 

It is strange. I love you for many reasons and this connection is really strong. It can't be broken but the goodbyes we have do feel so hard to do for that very reason. 

17 more days and we can be with each other again and for almost 2 weeks! 

Thank you for the last few days, for being you, for loving me and for being my bestfriend and love. 

Love you, 

Martyn